8 Days travel package in Bosnia
8 days Tour
One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
1.Day – Arrival to Sarajevo, City Tour
* Transfer to hotel; Free time
* After soe free time, departure to Sarajevo Old Town.
* City tour of Sarajevo on foot, visiting all important cultural-historical sightseeing and introducing the story about historical facts, the last war and legends of Sarajevo. Old City core includes: Bascarsija with old Handcrafts Streets, Water Fountain Sebilj, Town hall, Spite House, Old Orthodox Church, Gazi Husrev Bey Mosque, Cathedral, Jewish synagogue, Svrzo house, Despida house, Museum of City Sarajevo, Latin Bridge and place of Franz Ferdinand's assassination, Museum of City Sarajevo, Markale marketplace, Sarajevo Roses and more...
* Short coffee break in "Sevdah Art House Museum", where you will hear the nicest Bosnian love song "Sevdalinka"
* Return to hotel for overnight stay.
2.Day – Olympic Mountains Igman and Bjelašnica, Vrelo Bosne
* Heading to Olimpic Bjelasnica Mountain, here we will have a chance for taking a ride on Ski Lift to enjoy beautiful panoramic view of suroundig mountain area, or just have a walk throught beautiful forest area.
* Free time
* We will begin our return to the city but will take this time another road which leads us over the secondary or anexed Mountain Igman. We will make a short stop at the site of Malo Polje (Little Field) the place of ski jumps during the WOG in 1984.
* Arrival at the alley of Vrelo Bosne (Springs of River Bosna) in the afternoon.
* River Bosna has 8 amaizing springs networked over the lakes into the reachfull River. The trail to the park is 3 kilometers long avenue planted with an old Sycamores. We will take a horse carriage departing from the beginning of the alley to renderourselves to the Source of the Bosna River... (OPTIONAL)
* Return to the hotel, free time, dinner; Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
3.Day – City Jajce (Waterfalls) and Bihac
* On arrival in Jajce we will have short guided Tour of Old City Centre where we will visit Jajce Fortress, Underground Church, and Esma Sultanija Mosque.
* We will continue our journey to the Waterfall where the Pliva River meets the River Vrbas which is unique in the world where two rivers join in Waterfall. Sight is breathtaking.
* Leaving Waterfall behind we will move to also famous Watermills on Pliva Lake.
* Here we will make short break for photo and after we'll head to Bihac City.
* Arriving to Bihac late afternoon.
* Hotel check in.
* Overnight stay in Bihac.
4.Day – Bihac City Tour, National Park Una, Strbacki buk, Martin brod
* Short coffee break in one of the numerous open-air coffee places next to the beautiful River Una.
* After Bihac City Tour, we drive towards National Park Una, with optional stopover on at source of River Klokot.
* With a lot to do in vicinity of Bihac, we'll leave the City to visit one of the numerous nature wonders in play, namely the Strbacki Buk Waterfalls, situated on the border between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia. Once arrived there we'll have a guided visit of the smaller part of the vast natural reserve, and afterwards will have a short break near the Waterfall.
* Some 15 km from Strbacki Buk is situated another wonder on River Una, Martin Brod Waterfalls and Village. Here we will have chance to enjoy the warm welcome of local people and local food, and also hear the legend about Village name.
* Dinner and some free time before returning to your Hotel.
* Overnight stay in Bihac.
5.Day – Etno Village Chardaklije, Jablanica, Mostar
* After lunch we will drive to Mostar with possibility to make stopovers in Jablanica. On the way we will have a chance to experience some of the most beautiful sightseeing places in Herzegovina region.
* Arriving in Mostar in the afternoon
* Check in the Hotel.
* Free time on your own
* Walking tour of the city by a licensed Tour guide, visit to all the most important cultural and historical landmarks like: the Old Bridge, Biscevica corner, Koskin Mehmed-Pasha's Mosque, Old part of Mostar, Kujundziluk Street, Kajtaz house, Karadjoz-Bey's Mosque, Museum of Hercegovina and much more...
* Overnight stay in Mostar.
6.Day- Tour to Blagaj, Pocitelj and Kravice waterfalls
* We'll leave Mostar for Blagaj, which is 12 km away. Blagaj is situated near the Spring of the Buna River with a historical tekke (tekija or Dervish monastery) dominating the view. The Blagaj Tekija, which is considered to be one of the most important national monuments, was built around 1520, and combines elements of Ottoman architecture with Mediterranean style.* After visiting the Dervish house "Tekija" in Blagaj, we will have a coffee break and lunch by the Buna Spring.
* Heading for discovery tour of the ancient town Pocitelj. There will be visiting the Mosque, Art Colony, and have the possibility to buy homemade food and handmade Souvenirs.
* After visiting this magnificent pearl of history we will continue to Kravice Waterfalls.
* The Waterfalls are stretching over 100 m across and tumbling down from the height of 25 meters. Kravice is one of the largest Waterfalls in Herzegovina and certainly the most impressive one since they have dug out a natural pool at the base of the falls by the constant rush of water.
* Arriving in Mostar in the evening
* Check in the Hotel. Free time. Dinner.
* Overnight stay in Mostar.
7.Day- Konjic, Sarajevo
* Drive to Konjic, with a short coffee of 15 minutes break near the Old Bridge in Konjic
* Short walking tour of Konjic followed by some free time at your disposition.
* Lunch in a local restaurant.
* Countiue our drive to Sarajevo. Chek in Hotel. Free time.
* With assistance of a personal companion and a driver, you will have a fine choice of choosing between different shopping locations for you; city offers you numerous shops and shopping malls
* Return to Hotel.
* Free time for your own.
* Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
* Transfer from Hotel to The Airport in Sarajevo.
* End of the Tour.
With kindness regards,
Bosnian Tour Operator, Sarajevo